Kooties Product Review


I was very lucky to have been gifted a Kooties overall to try and review for you guys. I requested the construction overall but there are lots of other options including firefighter, paramedic or police. I love that they are made from recycled materials and are designed to protect clothes whilst adding to children's dramatic play. You can find out more about there other products here: 

 At first we took them out into our EYFS outdoor area to put them to the test. They really added some inspiration to the children's play and encouraged building and role play. "I am going to make a real castle" "I am like Bob the Builder". 


Lots of the children wanted to try them so we took them out into our forest school session. The bright colour was great for transporting them to the nature area as it is so visible. 


They withstood climbing trees and using the trim trail equipment with no problems at all and when I asked the little girl wearing them what she thought she said "so fun".


They were great for protecting their uniforms (and keeping parents happy) whilst allowing the children to be free and explore in nature. They were also great for this time of year when it is too warm for a coat but you just need a light layer on. 


Although I do have to warn you that they will need support to share! I would probably recommend the larger 24 pack if you are in an educational setting like me...


 Check them out on instagram too @kooties1

Thanks for the gift Kooties!




Comments

Popular Posts